EZS News: EZS as of now, and in the future.
Okay. From what I understand, Dustin's kind of ignoring us...or he's out of commission anyways. I talked to Reino lately, and he's temporarily homeless...
EZS as of now isn't going to grow too much. I really don't want EZS to die, I think it has/had potential. Reino had also been talking about quitting, he thought he hindered EZS's progress. I agree with that to a certain extent. At times, Reino has been a let down; but it was never entirely his fault. He's got a lot going right now.

I'd like to apologize to you Chris. All you've ever done is work hard and provide for EZS, while the rest of us haven't been as active as we could have been. I'm not going to let all of your work go to waste.

I'm not going to call myself EZS's leader, temporary leader, or anything like that. I don't want that kind of pressure. If anything, think of me as an "organizer". I'll get projects going. I'll start at the art department at school and go from there; I'll look for an artist. I'm not letting EZS fade like this.
Skin wrapped around bone and soul

Messages In This Thread
EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Feb 22 2009, 12:30 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sun Feb 22 2009, 08:04 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Tue Feb 24 2009, 03:27 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Wed Feb 25 2009, 01:26 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Fri Mar 13 2009, 11:17 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Sat Mar 14 2009, 01:29 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sat Mar 14 2009, 08:12 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Apr 5 2009, 02:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Big Happy Birthday to the Beating Heart of EZS kuponut 2 5,890 Wed Jun 24 2015, 06:32 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia