EZS News: EZS as of now, and in the future.
Yo its me. ...I really don't know what to say. *sigh* I suppose "ignoring" is a close enough to accurate term. I just kinda go into a depressive funk lately when I think about you guys. I feel like I let you guys down a lot, then I feel like crap, then I hide in my just as depressive work-sleep rotation until it all comes full circle and I want to know what's been going on. I am quite possibly the least useful member of this team, but... I don't know. I've tried to get three different artists to work on Cha'Ver over the years and they've all flaked out on me. Kinda discouraging. So I write some shit and then I feel that nobody's ever gonna draw it and I saw "Yee frickin haw" as sarcastically as possible.

I'm making no sense whatsoever, am I? *sigh* Screw it. I'll come back tomorrow when I don't feel like 40 tons of shit and see if I can't make sense then. Pretty much what I'm trying to say is that anymore, I hope and want, I just am incredibly pessimistic.
Of A Revolution Wrote:And we would sit, and wonder about the future,
But now I'm thinkin' that today sounds fine to me.

[Image: toriban.png]

Messages In This Thread
EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Feb 22 2009, 12:30 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sun Feb 22 2009, 08:04 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Tue Feb 24 2009, 03:27 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Wed Feb 25 2009, 01:26 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Fri Mar 13 2009, 11:17 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Sat Mar 14 2009, 01:29 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sat Mar 14 2009, 08:12 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Apr 5 2009, 02:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Big Happy Birthday to the Beating Heart of EZS kuponut 2 5,929 Wed Jun 24 2015, 06:32 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia