EZS News: EZS as of now, and in the future.
I wish Reino the best of luck as well in the Marine Corps. I had a friend who joined the Army (I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about) *cough*runningwiththehatchet.com*cough* when I was still in high school. I wished him the best of luck then and whenever he was online he would retell stories of how he was deployed over in Iraq. He's still alive and well, but the location of where he is now is unknown - he certainly is Stateside but which state I'm not sure, maybe Colorado. In any case, hey, maybe Reino may be a very good military adviser to one of the projects we have when he returns. Smile

I, too, am grateful for him bringing us together. Now, we'll have to push forward and get something out before that October 2010 deadline. Re-reading my last reply, it felt a little demanding but I am lenient to renew the domain another year to Oct 2011 depending on our situation in a year + couple of months from now.
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Feb 22 2009, 12:30 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sun Feb 22 2009, 08:04 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Tue Feb 24 2009, 03:27 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Wed Feb 25 2009, 01:26 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Fri Mar 13 2009, 11:17 PM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by Toriban - Sat Mar 14 2009, 01:29 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by SimsHsia - Sat Mar 14 2009, 08:12 AM
RE: EZS as of now, and in the future. - by kuponut - Sun Apr 5 2009, 02:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Big Happy Birthday to the Beating Heart of EZS kuponut 2 5,929 Wed Jun 24 2015, 06:32 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia