Poll: Do you approve of the new name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Playing With Your Wii
Haha yeah, my brother's friend kept a bullet(not a gun) with him just in case...or at least his friend told him to keep it with him.
How about a next gen line story?

My brother his friend and I drive around Destin,and Fort Walton looking for a 24 hour store that will be stocking Wii's. Walmart has at least 50 people waiting for the midnight raffle and they only have 6 Wii's coming.Best Buy is closed until 9 in the morning.
So My brother and his friend decide to go home, and drive to Best Buy in the morning around 4:00 am.
And when they get there,there's about 20 people in sleeping bags(expected) and then they forget they are only wearing t-shirts and hoodies and its about 34 degrees out(thats cold for florida) so they wait a while when my brother's friend remembers he has a trench coat in his car, so they go and huddle around that, when he remembers he also has a 20 foot kite in his car(yes a kite) so they make a dome with that,using the jackets for insulation and they are watching everyone in front of them laughing at the people coming in when the store opens, and one person even had to leave because he was so drunk(trying to stay warm i guess) and they finnally get in, get their wii's and leave. my brother hooked it up when he got home and collapsed on the ground but not until he could yell "TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!"

The end =]]
Skin wrapped around bone and soul

Messages In This Thread
Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Wed May 3 2006, 04:04 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Wed May 3 2006, 06:07 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Wed Nov 15 2006, 11:24 AM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Wed Nov 15 2006, 03:24 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Fri Nov 17 2006, 01:24 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Sun Nov 26 2006, 11:10 PM