Poll: What next gen system do you want most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
XBOX 360
100.00%
2 100.00%
PlayStation 3
0%
0 0%
Nintendo Wii
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

whats your next gen system gonna be?
The Revolution, followed by the PS3, followed by the imaginary-only-in-my-mind console that Sega won't be putting out.

The Revolution because it will be cheapest and because Nintendo has never had a console launch go bad. (Remember the PS2 launch? The PS1 launch was a good example too. And the Japanese XBOX launch. Compare those to the SNES, N64, and GC launches)

The PS3 because, well, just try and watch the Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer without drooling. *Thinks of what Silent Hill 5 would be like and drools some more* And it's weird to see Sony putting out a first-party title for its dying system so late in its life cycle (Wild ARMs 4) Of course, this just begs the question? How long has the game been out in Japan? It took them 3 years to bring over the last Wild ARMs game (Alter Code: F) None of this is going to stop me from buying either, of course. Except maybe bankruptcy. Nevermind, just ignore the Wild ARMs fanboy. (They ain't gonna come out with anything to top the second one, anyway.)

The only points of interest the 360 has going for it (which aren't enough to constitute buying it) are probably Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the fact that Square-Enix is making a non-crap console version of Final Fantasy XI for it. (Amazing that Squenix is actually going with a next-gen conslole after their insistance that FF XII and Kingdom Hearts 2 be on the PS2.

How backwards compatible do you think the Revolution will be? Think the Game Boy Player will work on it?

I seriously think that Sega should make another console, but I know their sales lately have been crap. (Hmmm... Maybe if they made a good game that might change.

But since that will never happen, I'd like to see either the Revolution or PS3 be backwards compatible with the Dreamcast. T'would be cool.
Of A Revolution Wrote:And we would sit, and wonder about the future,
But now I'm thinkin' that today sounds fine to me.

[Image: toriban.png]

Messages In This Thread
whats your next gen system gonna be? - by kuponut - Wed Nov 30 2005, 04:56 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by SimsHsia - Wed Nov 30 2005, 05:04 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by kuponut - Wed Nov 30 2005, 05:09 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by Toriban - Mon Dec 12 2005, 03:38 AM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by kuponut - Wed Dec 14 2005, 05:51 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by Nux - Wed Jan 4 2006, 01:53 AM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by SimsHsia - Wed Jan 4 2006, 04:20 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by kuponut - Sat Jan 14 2006, 03:22 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by SimsHsia - Sun Jan 15 2006, 09:40 AM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by kuponut - Mon Jan 23 2006, 01:37 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by Toriban - Mon Feb 19 2007, 11:35 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by SimsHsia - Tue Feb 20 2007, 07:05 PM
RE: whats your next gen system gonna be? - by Nux - Fri Feb 23 2007, 05:56 AM