The Playstation 3
Indeed, I agree.

At the moment, Microsoft's XBOX 360 console system has the majority of the 7th generation console market share, as it has been out the longest out of all the other two consoles (P3/Wii). Overtime, it is unknown which will takeover another console system over another.

In my opinion, the PS3 may be a bit too expensive for many, unless if they really wanted that Blu-ray drive to watch Blu-ray type disks; as we are currently in the midst of a next-gen optical disk media war between the HD DVD and Blu-ray, which one hasn't seen since the war of the analog disk media war between VHS and Betamax. Some will opt for the $100-200 less XBOX 360, either for costs or a more broad console game listing, or the even cheaper Nintendo Wii that has some compelling features of its own; such as full backward compatibility, "point-and-click" (as I like to say) controller, and others.

Now, even though I haven't played the Final Fantasy series, although I have played one of them on one of my cousin's PS2 a year ago, most likely FFX, revisions for next-generation console systems with better graphics is certainly welcomed by fans. Smile
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
The Playstation 3 - by Toriban - Tue Feb 6 2007, 10:03 AM
RE: The Playstation 3 - by SimsHsia - Thu Feb 8 2007, 05:28 PM
RE: The Playstation 3 - by Toriban - Thu Apr 5 2007, 01:16 AM
RE: The Playstation 3 - by kuponut - Thu Apr 5 2007, 04:12 PM