Ender's Game
Indeed, Ender's Game is a really good book, in fact I've read most of the Ender's Game book series by Orson Scott Card. I've read Bean's series, such as Ender's Shadow, which was very interesting, but Ender's continuation of the series got a bit confusing to me, thus I didn't read Speaker for the Dead or Xenocide for Ender's continuation of the story. Reino also agrees with me, when we both began to read Speaker for the Dead a few years back, and it didn't "click" with us the way we experienced when compared to what we read for Ender's Game, Shadow of the Hegemony, Ender's Shadow, Shadow Puppets.
I've been recently aware that there is a new book for Bean, called Shadow of the Giant, so that should be an interesting read if I decide to pick up another one of Card's books. Smile

If ya'll want to read it in the way that they all came out, by all means, continue onto Speaker for the Dead, Xeoncide, then Children of the Mind; and then Bean's compilation with Shadow of the Hegemony, Ender's Shadow, Shadow Puppets, and Shadow of the Giant.

Card is currently writing a book where both Ender and Bean's story converge together in the upcoming Ender's Game series book: Shadows in Flight.

Also, I've heard a few years ago that they are working on a movie script for Ender's Game, but that was 3 years ago, hopefully they have worked out their difficulties with the script and will begin production soon. Smile
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
Ender's Game - by kuponut - Tue Jun 12 2007, 07:54 AM
RE: Ender's Game - by SimsHsia - Tue Jun 12 2007, 01:17 PM
RE: Ender's Game - by kuponut - Wed Jun 13 2007, 09:37 AM