Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants
So, yeah. Robert Jordan's dead. Harriet Jordan may or may not get the last book finished.

...and that's all I've got to say on that topic, honestly.

But it does bring up a related topic. You know what annoyed me? The Salmon of Doubt. The remains of Douglas Adams' last Dirk Gently novel, which was supposed to be scrapped to make the last Hitchhiker novel. I just sit and wonder as I write this how it could have possibly been the seventh Hitchhiker novel. Ignoring the fact that most of the Hitchhiker characters were dead at the end of the sixth book, the entirety of what was written did in all honesty feel like a Dirk Gently story more than anything.

Oh, well. As long as George R. R. Martin doesn't die, I'll be cool.

And for those of you who think this rant stupid and completely lacking in relevance to anything, realize that this rant was almost of the topic of multi-song compilation tracks on video game soundtracks. So count your blessings. I'm going to bed now...
Of A Revolution Wrote:And we would sit, and wonder about the future,
But now I'm thinkin' that today sounds fine to me.

[Image: toriban.png]

Messages In This Thread
Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Tue Aug 21 2007, 08:53 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by SimsHsia - Tue Aug 21 2007, 10:02 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Fri Oct 5 2007, 06:54 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sun Oct 7 2007, 06:26 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sun Oct 7 2007, 07:23 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sun Oct 7 2007, 07:32 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sat Jan 5 2008, 01:00 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sat Jul 19 2008, 05:39 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Nux - Sat Jul 19 2008, 06:19 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sat May 30 2009, 06:10 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sun Jun 21 2009, 04:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Toriban's Signatures Toriban 0 2,736 Thu Nov 17 2005, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Toriban