Spring 2010 TV Anime
Starting it off again, in whatever order I watch the above series.

K-ON!!
Damn daylight savings, again! Yui, go buy a radio clock. So the four original members, minus Azusa, are seniors now and they are all in the same class --even Nodaka. Now, I wonder who arranged that...Smile
Moving on to part B, getting new members by blackmaili...I mean promoting their club to get new members to sign up.

OP music was, uhhh...I have no words to describe it with. It was just...oh, hey, a quarter!
ED takes a similar approach the first season's ED sequence did, but I wasn't too fond of the song this time around.

I'm glad that TBS is taking the step in the right direction. They're broadcasting this show in full 720p, and you don't even have to wait for D-TBS or BS-TBS to broadcast it a week or two later.

Arakawa Under the Bridge
Strangely refreshing premiere with equally strange character personalities. SHAFT's done it again! The characters introduced so far are intriguing in their own way. For example, Kou — er, I mean Riku — can not be indebt to anyone or else the chronic illness that every son of the Ichinomiya family will end up having an asthma attack (笑). Nino (her name is a pun of 二の三 or "2 of 3") who’s a Venusian lives under the Arakawa River Bridge. The Village Chief is a rarity, he’s a kappa, or so we think. The characters all have their unique personalities, I mean they’re all weird, and that's what makes it strangely refreshing. It turns out that this has a good impression on me, but there's no way to know how this series will turn out in the later weeks.

RAINBOW 2-6
Very dark, gritty series from MADHOUSE. It's a change of pace from the usual mainstream material we see, but it's probably not for everyone. Mad lashings from a Warden, fingers up the behind by a doctor, and these are teenagers who've done petty crimes. Music wise, pretty good; the OP is sung by coldrain a J-Pop band who does the song in English.

Senkou no Night Raid
Second anime project from Anime no Chikara and it's giving off a good impression on its premiere episode. I only hope that it keeps it up until the end of the series. The series reminds me of Darker than Black, minus the payment after using an ability, and takes place in the 1930's. And, yes, that is the voice of Kimblee voicing Aoi. We only need a Kirihara-like character to go deredere over Aoi's collarbones.
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
Spring 2010 TV Anime - by SimsHsia - Mon Mar 15 2010, 10:50 PM
RE: Spring 2010 TV Anime - by Toriban - Wed Mar 17 2010, 06:03 PM
RE: Spring 2010 TV Anime - by SimsHsia - Sun Apr 4 2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Spring 2010 TV Anime - by SimsHsia - Wed Apr 7 2010, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Fall 2010 TV Anime SimsHsia 0 11,103 Fri Sep 17 2010, 10:31 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia
Arrow Summer 2010 TV Anime SimsHsia 1 6,836 Fri Jun 11 2010, 07:04 PM
Tongue Winter 2010 TV Anime Series SimsHsia 3 9,550 Tue Jan 5 2010, 06:33 PM
Arrow Spring 2009 Season TV Anime SimsHsia 21 43,475 Thu Nov 26 2009, 10:07 AM
Arrow Fall 2009 TV Anime SimsHsia 5 12,667 Sun Oct 11 2009, 09:12 AM
Arrow Summer 2009 TV Anime SimsHsia 5 20,482 Sat Jun 27 2009, 03:28 PM
Arrow List of Winter 2009 TV Anime [Updated 12/15] SimsHsia 5 11,817 Sat Mar 7 2009, 10:50 PM