Poll: Do you approve of the new name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Playing With Your Wii
I'm all in it about Call of Duty actually getting to perform the actions. I've played the PC versions of the CoD Series, and it was fulfilling, but with motion sensitivity; you can actually hide behind a couch (well, OK, maybe not) and re-enact the gameplay. Melee attacks, like wrestling a enemy soldier with your rifle (not gun) like a sword fight then pushing him over then hitting him with the butt of your weapon.

Driving, yeah, almost like driving a real car - well, almost, it doesn't seem to have the real definite feeling of the steering wheel going back center after one performs a turn. But then again, your character is driving the jeep avoiding enemy fire, mortar fire, and artillery fire, so it's not needed - just drive recklessly until you get to where your going without flipping out. Smile

Most likely if I were to get one, or rather, my cousins will first get it then I try it out - I'll be there at their house monthly weekly whenever I can (College work permitting) if they decide to get CoD3. Since I don't own a console, I find using the conventional controller unintuitive; now if I could just point it at the screen of where an enemy is located, like a mouse on the PC, then I'd be able to get over the controller learning curve, and just focus on turning the camera. I've played Halo 2 on an XBOX, and I just kept on dying, because the other three players were very used to the controller, and I was struggling with figuring out where I am, and trying to shoot down the other team (on another XBOX) - this was during class before Thanksgiving break, mind you. So I just gave up, and opted to just watch the action, rather than become frustrated.

Let's just hope no one gets shot over a Wii, like the Sony Playstation 3.
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Wed May 3 2006, 04:04 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Wed May 3 2006, 06:07 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Wed Nov 15 2006, 11:24 AM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Wed Nov 15 2006, 03:24 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by SimsHsia - Fri Nov 17 2006, 01:24 PM
RE: Playing With Your Wii - by kuponut - Sun Nov 26 2006, 11:10 PM