Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants
So, anyway, I'm jobless yet again. You know looking at it in a certain way, I should work at a place that I want to destroy, because with my track record the place would have an approximate 33% chance to close down permanently.

So, I haven't worked since December 30th, and boy, I tell you its great. You remember part of my New Year's resolution was to revert to a normal sleep schedule? Ha! That part of it got shot, stabbed, mutilated, torn, shred, spindled, mangled, maimed disemboweled, incinerated, kicked, shot again, and urinated on. There's just something about having a few days where you can wake up at three in the afternoon and know that your only real responsibility for the day is to return your movie rentals that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I'm really enjoying actually cooking and eating real food, as opposed to whatever I grab at work, or frozen pizza or ramen. And I don't think my bedroom's been this clean since I moved in here. Granted, with me actually cooking on a regular basis the kitchen seems to be getting worse, but, hey, we're out of dishwasher detergent and I'm too lazy to either go out and buy more or to wash them by hand. Besides, its laundry day today anyway. Screw the kitchen.

Its also given me time to try and figure out where the hell my life's going. What to do, what to do? Another dead end job? Take my writing more seriously? Go to college? Eat pancakes?

I'm seriously considering the last one, but I don't think we have the ingredients. Maybe scones. Scones are more random than pancakes, anywho.

I've still yet to see little Cy, my ex-roommates little hell spawn. Still trying to decide whether the name's Celtic in origin or from the god of the dead in the Forgotten Realms. All I know is that the man has a WoW character with the name, too.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

What, you're still here? Go away, I'm tired.

I SAID GO AWAY DAMMIT! Damn kids and your rock music. And churros.
Of A Revolution Wrote:And we would sit, and wonder about the future,
But now I'm thinkin' that today sounds fine to me.

[Image: toriban.png]

Messages In This Thread
Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Tue Aug 21 2007, 08:53 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by SimsHsia - Tue Aug 21 2007, 10:02 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Fri Oct 5 2007, 06:54 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sun Oct 7 2007, 06:26 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sun Oct 7 2007, 07:23 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sun Oct 7 2007, 07:32 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sat Jan 5 2008, 01:00 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by kuponut - Sat Jul 19 2008, 05:39 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Nux - Sat Jul 19 2008, 06:19 PM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sat May 30 2009, 06:10 AM
RE: Toriban's Random Up All Night Rants - by Toriban - Sun Jun 21 2009, 04:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Toriban's Signatures Toriban 0 2,736 Thu Nov 17 2005, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Toriban