Microsoft Windows Vista On Track: Nov. 2006
Another thought passed through my mind, when reading that article from Microsoft, it was talking a ". . . better experience out of the box".

In my opinion, I think this is a good sign, it would be better to have a product that works out of the box, rather than having bugs and problems and waiting for a patch, update or even a service package. Although, there are bound to be bugs, but I think Microsoft is trying to get the newest operating system put to the test in a business environment first, then make changes in the consumer SKUs of Windows Vista for any problems, errors, bugs, and etc. Keep in mind that there are two categories for Windows Vista: three editions for the Consumer and two editions for Business. (Windows Vista: The Versions)
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"

Messages In This Thread
Microsoft Windows Vista On Track: Nov. 2006 - by SimsHsia - Wed Mar 22 2006, 06:07 PM
RE: Microsoft Windows Vista On Track: Nov. 2006 - by SimsHsia - Wed Mar 22 2006, 06:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Microsoft releases Office 2003 Service Package 3 SimsHsia 0 3,051 Wed Sep 19 2007, 02:51 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia
Arrow Windows Live Mail SimsHsia 0 2,735 Thu Nov 10 2005, 09:32 PM
Arrow Microsoft Antispyware -> Defender SimsHsia 0 2,376 Thu Nov 10 2005, 09:05 PM